Wordle

Wordle: teach

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tool #7

I created a Photostory of a trip my husband and I took to Lake Tahoe. I simply picked the pictures I wanted and added them to the story. I love this tool and can't wait to use it when I have my baby to share all his pictures with friends and family.

Students can create their own personalized story of their summer vacation or a field trip. Students will be able to narrate their own story as well. I know the parents will enjoy watching the videos as well. This tool would be perfect for narrating and/or demonstrating a Science fair project and acting out a Math word problem. I hope my video loads up and you are able to view it. Onto Tool #8........

1 comment:

  1. Hey..it's Veronica. I just finished my photostory tool. I thought it was very cool and great to use with our students, too. I enjoyed your photostory. I thought the same thing...I am going to try and put together "stories" of my family to share with family and friends and also for when the kids get older. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete