Wordle

Wordle: teach

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool # 10- Apps.

I came across the following free apps that can be used in my classroom

First Words- This app allows students to increase their everyday vocabulary and practice sight words. You can even add your own words and images/pictures.
World Countries (All In One Free)- this app. provides facts and images of countries/continents that we may be studying. Students can compare how other countries are alike/different from the USA. Students can also learn about the countries famous landmarks.
Read Me Stories- this app. will provide students with the opportunity to practice their reading skills.

I can't wait to use these and other apps with my students as I know it will definitely enhance their learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment