Wordle

Wordle: teach

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #11-Reflection

WOW!! I never thought I would make it this far. I have learned some valuable information and tools over the summer. One of my favorite tools was learning how to use the Photostory. I plan on using this one several times throughout the school year. I plan on using to sequence events of a story. Students can also narrate their own stories. Another exciting tool we will have this year at our school for each classroom will be a set of Itouches. There are so many apps. out there that my students will benefit from. I also enjoyed the Bookr, where you can pick your photos and add your own text to create a short story book. A lot of tools, when I read them seemed difficult to complete, but when I completed them I realized they were not difficult at all. It was time consuming to read all the information and tasks and to go step by step. Now that I am aware of all the tools available to me personally and professionally, I plan to take full advantage of them this year. Wish me luck! It's going to be an exciting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment